Are you currently investing at your bank with a CD or IRA? Are you investing in the stock market and feel a bit uncomfortable? Why not let your money work for you with an annuity?
What is an Annuity?
- An annuity is an investment or “savings accounts” offered through insurance companies that provide several advantages when it comes to your investment….
- Annuities avoid probate, meaning upon death, annuities are paid probate free to the beneficiary.
- Interest is earned on your money tax deferred.
- The interest you accumulate usually pays higher interest than most CD’s and money market accounts.
- Guaranteed principal which means you can never fall below your original investment like stocks.
Some of the Companies we represent:
- Ft. Dearborn / Wealth Solutions
- North American
- American Investors
- Jackson National Life